YES, WE ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEARING!
We know that the ability to communicate with family and friends, as well as to hear important updates through the media, is vital to your overall health and well-being. We remain here to serve you in whatever capacity is most comfortable for you and safe for our employees. .
We are taking additional precautions to help keep visitors to our office, us and our communities safe from COVID-19 and any other viruses. We are washing our hands frequently (as everyone should be)!!
In order to still accommodate your hearing healthcare needs, keep our staff and you, our patients, safe, and in efforts to follow current social distancing recommendations and help flatten the curve, the following changes are currently in effect as of 3/25/2020:
• Our lobbies are closed.
• We are providing most services curbside. When you arrive, we ask that you to remain in your vehicle and call or honk your vehicle horn to let us know you are here. Your doctor or one of our wonderful assistants will come out to your vehicle to assist you. When we come out to your vehicle, we will look like we’re stepping out of a movie scene. We will be wearing gloves and face masks. This is to help protect both you and us.
• If you are in need of supplies such as batteries or wax guards, we would be happy to mail them to you or deliver them to you in a “drive-through” manner from our parking lot.
• Some visits may be able to be achieved through HIPAA compliant telehealth services, including some hearing aid adjustments. This will still require a scheduled virtual appointment.
• We are asking that appointments be limited to only the patient and only one companion, and only if having the companion with is necessary.
• If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, including cough, fever, and/or shortness of breath, or if you have traveled to any high risk state or outside the USA in the last 2 weeks kindly reschedule your appointment until your symptoms have subsided for at least 2 weeks.
Patients who are ill will not be seen at this time. This includes illnesses unrelated to COVID-19.
• We encourage patients who have underlying health conditions or who are 70+ to consider staying home unless absolutely necessary until further notice for their own protection. If unsure, please consult with your primary care physician by phone.
We know that these are uncertain times, but please know that we count it a privilege and a pleasure to be one of your healthcare providers, and we are standing with you in the fray of these difficult moments. As we help our community, we simultaneously help ourselves and we save and protect the people that matter to us most. We look forward to bringing you updates frequently as we are working on creative ways to serve you better. Watch your email, follow us on Facebook and check back here for the most current information about services we are providing.
As always, we look forward to helping you with your hearing healthcare.
About Brant Audiology Associates
Brant Audiology & Tinnitus is the largest Hearing Aid and Audiology clinic in Wyoming. Our friendly Audiologists, Dr. Brant Christensen, Dr. Ruby Zubrod, Dr. Kaitlin Lafreniere and Dr. Samantha Wagner Yung, have over 40 years of combined experience helping people just like you to hear better through individual treatment plans.
Hearing Aid Solutions
Many, although not all, individual treatment plans include digital amplification. Our goal is to find each patient a personalized solution by looking at lifestyle, patient preferences, and your specific type &/degree of hearing loss. Visit our offices in Casper, Cheyenne, Torrington and Wheatland to learn about new technology, including devices compatible with iPhone and Android phones!